Submit your video by sending it to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some guidelines for all video submissions:
- No cost for submission
- You will receive a link to upload upon submission of the form below
- Please name your files like this: John_Doe_Company_Name_1.mp4, John_Doe_Company_Name_2.mp4, etc.
- Any number of clips can be uploaded per person/organization
- Videos must be full HD quality or better to be used
- Portable device video must have adequate lighting and stabilization
- We prefer raw video that is not covered with text. borders, etc.
- We request that something interesting happens in 5 seconds or less, otherwise we reserve the right to accelerate the frame rate
- We interpret this submission as your consent to use your clip for this singular purpose. We will contact you if other use cases are desired.
- Don’t forget to provide attribution/credit for all parties/collaborators involved in creating your video
- Use abbreviations for attributions/credits when possible to avoid line wrap
- If we are blessed to receive more submissions than we can fit in a short 2-3 min video, we will use the following criteria to select from among the available clips:
- Video quality (stable, in-focus, well-lit)
- Hardware diversity (robot/sensor brand variation among the ensemble of clips)
- Professionalism (less duct tape, higher TRL)